The BoomStick Pro™ is an updated version of the original BoomStick that features a more durable construction, LockNLoad base, and new YakAttack camera ball system! The LockNLoad base offers complete 360° rotation while maintaining complete gear security.
One of the most frustrating moments for photographers and videographers is when you purchase a camera mount and you find out it doesn't work with your GoPro (or vise versa). We solved the issue by including both a standard 1/4-20 camera ball (which fits most standard cameras) and a GoPro attachment, enabling you to get the perfect shot, regardless of the equipment you're using.
The LockNLoad™ track mount system is the most innovative mounting system on the market, and is exactly what you'd expect from the industry leaders in track mounting technology. There are 3 modes: locked, adjustment, and removal. The patent pending design is easy to use:
- From locked mode, simply squeeze a lever to go into adjustment mode.
- In adjustment mode, the mount can be rotated in any direction, but cannot be removed, ensuring the rod holder is completely secure while making adjustments, even if a fish hits. Let go of the lever and you back in locked mode.
- To go to removal mode, flip the lever out, and the system easily slides off of the track mount.
The ultra-durable aluminum construction of the BoomStick Pro™ is not only super lightweight - it's also incredibly rigid, reducing shake in your camera footage.
- Utilizes the LockNLoad™ Track Mount System for easy on and off, angled articulation, and rotational pivoting
- Durable, lightweight, and super rigid aluminum construction
- Features the new YakAttack Camera Ball
- It floats!
- For use with camera utilizing a 1/4-20 mount or GoPro Cameras
- 51.5" Tall
- Made in the USA
- Covered by our Built for Life Guarantee
- Patent Pending
- SKU: CMS-1003