The SaddleUp is a great way to transport larger touring, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks. The MPG110MD features four high-grip self-adjusting saddles. Each set includes two rear saddle pads that allow the boat to easily slide into place. Comes complete with hardware, straps and safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Four self-adjusting high-grip saddles
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Two "easy load" rear saddle pads
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts
- 15' load straps and safety tie-downs
- Safety bow & stern lines
- Detailed instructions
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight: 9 lb
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 9"
- Load capacity: 90 lb per boat
- The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
- All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
What’s In The Box:
- (4) SaddleUp Kayak Saddles
- (2) Rear Saddle Pads
- (4) Jawz Adapters
- (8) 50mm Bolts
- (8) 60mm Bolts
- (8) T-Knob
- (2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual
Downloads / Manuals
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: