Get to your spot, then stay there without paddling, on the Old Town Sportsman BigWater PDL 132 pedal kayak. With instant forward and reverse, maneuverability and stability, you'll enjoy precise boat control while your hands remain free to fish. Our award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- At just over 13 feet, the engineered hull design provides the efficiency desired in more open water and the stability required when you stand
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two tracks on the forward hull and two in the stern provide multiple placement options for mounting accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- The large stern tank well, with removable bungee cord is the perfect place to store a cooler, bait bucket or tackle crate
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Custom tackle box included
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Total Boat Capacity: 500 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 96 pounds
- Pedal Console: 21 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 383 pounds
|Product Weight||96 lb|
|Color||Ember Camo, Photic Camo
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||13' 2" | 4 m|
|Width||36 in | 91.4 cm|